Quest Of Stone Of Dreams Computer Games Would You Read This Book?

Would you read this book? - quest of stone of dreams computer games

Isaura and Keahi live in a world where the magic of life on earth, elves, dragons and people together: on the floors, which had suspended from the war stocks. In addition, both in the same small school called stone, erected to teach people how to choose the magic that flows naturally in his veins. This is no ordinary magic. It gives them the power to control the gem (fire, air, land or water) that runs in your family. Thus, several generations of a family is usually on the same stone. Fey long ago, there were many stones, and the number of people who owned these forces are plentiful, but since then, wars, riots, slavery and abuse of magic to send the people in quickly screw down. The numbers now reduced by a few hundred, have been less sSECOND struggle of the people and the magic kept secret. After ten long, hard years for the formation of the stone, which had few opportunities to practice the art of magic stones Fey certainly not easily accepted in society to an end. But in spite of the limited possibilities of using acquired skills to should be seriously considered as a master of his jewel ACE, the impossible and potentially fatal quest, which marks the end of their training.
Now you can stop on the path of two teachers who strive ... If you are brave enough to venture into a world where compassion exists only in your dreams.

9 comments:

M M said...

To force his words in a way that someone who is only a summary of the questions he gets up and takes a reading conference, but it seems a great and at the edge of your seat kind of book, maybe even d "a great movie series.

Books: Where the magic happens said...

Probably not. I think your idea is great, but I'm more into the stories they tell rather than show up. You look just like a fairy tale.

EDIT: Ok sorry if I wanted to read it, I thought it was the beginning of the book, but now I realize it was just the summary. It looks like Eragon. Good luck with your book!

Righter said...

Sounds good, in fact, I read that when you write! Have you voted in all the pages of writing? I'm in a place called free writing http://chapteread.com/ have great functions for creating and a private letter - I am all the time! Worth seeing. Good luck

SuMmEr Bella is 6 months! said...

I'd like to read, with the thread of the story reminds me of Harry Potter and the origin. As I read on, I see what looks like a wonderful book.

♥Graceful Dancer♥ said...

Probably not. sounds exactly like avatar. Avatar and U can watch on TV and on DVD.

Team Guy Who Hit Bella w/ a car said...

absolutely

Give it to me!

final2 said...

Yes, it sounds really intresting.

『Luna』 said...

Mm ... Yes, because I like adventure books, fantasy and even a little romance.

BEAtLES_... said...

I have this book, the minute that I was in the hands of MI. Did you?

Post a Comment