Can Humans Get Diarrhea From Kitten Can You Get Sick From Your Cat When Your Cat Is Sick??

Can you get sick from your cat when your cat is sick?? - can humans get diarrhea from kitten

I wonder if they go from cats to humans? My cat is sick: (she has diarrhea and he is on his stomach drop to the solution of the veterinary and food chicken and rice for the next 5 days, saying that it is easy on the stomach. There are so awful to see his patients I have the weekend: (I have to clean up after, I was very careful and wash my hands every time, but it would be difficult to catch anything I have about 2 days now. Anyway, today I felt discomfort in the stomach and had diarrhea for me, so you can have caught something? "I will ask the vet if I go tomorrow, but just wanted to know if you can spend and is it sympathy for the illness, an accident, or is it possible ? "I was for 2 nights and I escapeded, sad and stressed, my poor child, so that they could be why I'm exhausted.

2 comments:

Angie C said...

Most of the time the boys can not pass things to people. I bet you are being ill for two days, and you worry about your baby. Stress can do for you. What can you catch the cats in general things like lichen, fleas, tapeworms, worms, toxoplasmosis. Toxoplasmosis have no symptoms, but what is dangerous for the baby during pregnancy.

Darla G said...

Only when their disease is a bacterial, not viral. Very few viruses can cross contaminate species.You can suffer from symptoms related to stress, as you said, is exhausted, confused and stress. To remove not only your immune system, but comes with a variety of symptoms as well! Try to relax, take some Imodium for your symptoms and trying "to make your happy place "!!!!

Post a Comment