Government Loan Applications Government Backed Loan. What Would My Bank Be Looking To Hear From Me?

Government backed loan. What would my bank be looking to hear from me? - government loan applications

My company is a young creative emergence of new investment in research, but I have all the physical assets as collateral for a conventional loan. However, I have many valuable IA / IP.

My bank offered me something like a finance company as security, which is essentially a government-backed loans for new businesses. It would be ideal to start and I think an appointment to see my bank manager.

My question is, what looks to be the Bank may, at hearing from me for my application is successful?

Any help, suggestions or comments on this topic would be very grateful.

You can find more information about the credit program can be found here - http://www.natwest.com/business/products/borrowing/loans/government-backed-loan.ashx

Thanks in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment